Closing Date: Wednesday, 19th January 2022.
Interviews w/c: Monday, 24th January 2022
To Apply: Please submit a CV & Covering Letter to the Head of Foundation, Mark Brennan, at email@example.com.
Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation is on the lookout for a Women & Girls’ Rugby League Development Officer to assist with our already well-established programmes throughout 2022.
The Women’s and Girls Rugby League Development officer will successfully lead on all Women’s and Girls Rugby League project delivery, including W&G’s Ambassador Clubs Programme, Holiday Camps, Trinity Talent Pathway, Community Coach Education, and support schools’ delivery.
They will also be responsible for growth in new areas, new teams and development of the new W&G’s Ambassador programme and ensure that they are delivered efficiently on time and to the required targets.
- Lead on all Community Rugby League projects, the majority will be focused on Women’s and Girls, but other areas of work will be required as directed by the Community Manager.
- Planning & delivery of coaching sessions within Schools, Colleges, and the Community to meet the strategic aims of the role.
- Record and produce accurate reporting to allow the impact of our programmes to be measured, this includes monitoring participation figures, creating case studies, reporting to key stakeholders and funders.
- Link participants to sustainable projects either internally or externally
- Maintain accurate records of all delivery sessions
- Support the Community Manager to promote and maximise match day tickets to participants on your delivery programmes.
- Work with the Media Executive to ensure that projects are promoted through a broad variety of digital channels.
- Ensure safeguarding/child protection/vulnerable adults’ policies are adhered to at all times Working with schools and organisations and ensuring appropriate risk assessments and control measures are in place
- Work in collaboration with the management team at the Foundation to ensure that our strategic aims are being met.
- Undertake other administrative tasks as appropriate to your level of responsibility, including undertaking duties as can be reasonably expected to ensure the smooth running of the Foundation.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- Assist with ‘Game Day’ activities where required.
- Attendance at core Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation/Wakefield Trinity RLFC events as required, this will be set in a calendar of events.
- Contribute fully to the wider work of the Foundation’s organisational priorities; this includes supporting work delivered by other departments.
Additional duties as deemed required by Wakefield Trinity RLFC.
Skills & Abilities
- Diligent and professional.
- Excellent time and task management skills with good attention to detail.
- I.T literate.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and act on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive outcome-focused approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborative worker with the ability to work within a team and develop partnerships (both internally and externally)
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of ways to different audiences.
- Ability to provide proactive customer service (both internally and externally).
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and equality of opportunity to actively promote an inclusive environment.
Demonstrate commitment to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development.
Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment. This role involves work with young people and is subject to DBS checks. As such this post is exempt for the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions. Two references will also be required. Applicants will, in addition be expected to undertake training appropriate to the role.