Wakefield Trinity Community Foundation has a vacancy as a Primary Sport/ Rugby League coach to deliver sessions in primary schools throughout the region.
– Delivering a variety of sessions in a primary school setting
– To raise the profile of Wakefield Trinity in schools
– Encourage maximum participation of Rugby League in Wakefield
• Own transport with full UK driving licence.
• Enhanced Clean DBS certificate. (To be applied for through WTCF)
• First Aid Qualification (within the last 2 years).
• Safeguarding Certificate (within the last 12 months).
• 1x NGB Level 2 Coaching Qualification.
• Experience in delivering in a classroom/ PE environment.
• Minimum of 12 months of experiences delivering curriculum-based Primary School P.E to children aged 4-11.
• An additional Gymnastics and/or Dance qualification.
• Experience of using behaviour management strategies when delivering sports and physical activity.
Start Date: 7th June 2021