Wakefield SSP Part Time PE Specialist (January 2021Start)
Wakefield School Sports Partnership (SSP) are looking for a part time PE Specialist to deliver a minimum of 15 hours per week of practical sport and physical education sessions for our school programmes i.e. curriculum support, lunch time clubs and after-school clubs.
• Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include lunchtime, in curriculum sessions and after school clubs.
• To support and upskill the class teacher to develop their understanding of the PE curriculum.
• To raise the profile of Sport within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
• A sports specific degree (or working towards/or equivalent)
• Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
• A recognised First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
• Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
• An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check)
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
• Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield School Sports Partnership
• Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Job Type: Part Time PE Specialist
Salary: £15.00 per session
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline will be Tuesday 17th November.
Interviews will take place on W/C Monday 23rd November.